General

1. General Idea - post forum link on profile pages/admin desk

as it sounds. Wtih no activity forums die, and if oflks dont know about them they die very quickly~
    Add a link on top of user dashboard that goes to the forums, where folks can see it~

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign In to Uservoice system when signing in to expertsavailablenow.com

as it says = a pain in the butt right now as these arent directly connected to my acct on site itself - would be better tracking etc. to apply to accts directly that way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not everyone is familiar where in their machine lies the Adobe Flash settings

People !`I like to start on a positive note; at the same time I might be one of the top people in America to identify immediately what a website needs , etc etc.

Right there on your first page you MUST have the instructions to go find this. 1. Step One 2. Step Two 3. Step Three

This is essential. Modern society has a short attention span and FEW are computer experts. Some may know a TON about 50 topics
    but this is NOT an item anyone works with on a regular basis.

Not for my sake, but yours...you guys…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I saw an ad that drew me to this site. It had something to do with reviewing products or websites. Pls advise

I saw an ad that drew me to this site. It had something to do with reviewing (software) products and /or websites. The message from your company to 'audience" i.e., me ...was a reasonable sum paid for such a 'review'

I liked the idea as I have used countless 3rd party apps. In fact, I was one of the first in the country to get a US Patent on computer software.

SECONDLY...I discovered this 'Experts are available now" ...obviously your main focus. I have expertise in many areas ranging from marketing, market trading...and tech help regarding computer issues. (The list…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hire an Expert. They're Available Now!

Hire any Expert that's Available Now.

1. Just search for your Expert

2. Add money to your account

3. Hire the Expert and begin a live voice session, immediately.

Details:

Experts set their own per-minute price, and can be hired immediately when their profile is set to "On Duty."

Check the price of the Experts who you might like to hire for a quick job, then add money from your credit card or PayPal account. Once hired, the meter is running! After your session ends, your Expert will modify or accept the invoice that has been created for your session,…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base