I suggest you ...

I saw an ad that drew me to this site. It had something to do with reviewing products or websites. Pls advise

I saw an ad that drew me to this site. It had something to do with reviewing (software) products and /or websites. The message from your company to 'audience" i.e., me ...was a reasonable sum paid for such a 'review'

I liked the idea as I have used countless 3rd party apps. In fact, I was one of the first in the country to get a US Patent on computer software.

SECONDLY...I discovered this 'Experts are available now" ...obviously your main focus. I have expertise in many areas ranging from marketing, market trading...and tech help regarding computer issues. (The list is even longer)

Could someone kindly answer if they know about Question 1,
and rather than poke around on the website now to fully understand this business model and why it's worth my time to make myself available, could someone give me a 'thumbnail scetch ' regarding Question #2 and how best to 'position' yourself?

If I have 7 areas of expertise, that's not practical to list all of them.
Does this site attract a certain demographic type user?

Example : 30% looking for technical help with computers
10% wanting help with 3rd party software
8% wanting help with Windows (ie Advanced Firewall,
setting permissions, general maintenance, etc.

This kind of thing. Are those stats anywhere on your site?
The first page when I arrived was a 'signup page' ...so I'm in the dark here on a few issues

Thanks

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
k ness shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)